Cornucopias are for lovers.
Time to change things up here a bit,
put the turkeys aside and
add new types of:
that you can serve this Thanksgiving,
whip up for your kids,
or just for yourself.
A little bit for everyone.
I’m a giver.
These are so simple to make,
it will make you wanna slap your momma.
(Not sure what that expression is supposed to mean, really).
I don’t want to slap my mom, nor do I want you to slap yours…
Berries and “Cream” Cornucopias
Berries and “Cream” Cornucopia Recipe
Makes 5 coruncopias
- Gluten-free, vegan Goldbaum’s ice cream cone
- vegan chocolate chips, melted
- Handful of berries
- Vegan whip cream recipe (I used Cybele Pascal’s recipe from The Allergen-Free Baker’s Handbook)
- mint for garnish, optional
- Coat ice cream cones with thin layer of melter chocolate. Allow to cool on wax paper for 25 minutes.
- Stuff cornucopias with 1-2 Tb vegan whip cream. Add berries. Top with mint.
These little stunners
make a great and light dessert for anyone.
Plus, these cornucopias come with an edible, built-in bowl.
What more can you ask for?
They are just too adorable for words.
So much so that I have no more words here.
So I will leave you on a pictorial note: