A little throw-up never hurt anyone…
Oh, hello there.
I almost didn’t see you!
I’m so glad you came back for more:
I was just talking to my friend Jack.
We were debating the current debacle in our economy
and what we believed to be the root of the problem.
Oh hey, you should meet Jack!
I think you guys would get along.
Hold on, let me get him.
Jack, these are my friends.
Internet friends, this is my oatmeal-eating friend, Jack.
I thought tha…
You don’t look so good, are you okay?
Oh no, someone get him a bowl please!
I hate it when this happens…
Dude, how many times have I told you that you need to properly chew your food?
You know you get gassy when you don’t.
And then this happens…
What a mess!
Well, who’s hungry?
You know what they say,
One man’s throw up is another man’s breakfast!
Pumpkin Throw-up Oatmeal Recipe
- 1 sugar pumpkin, deseeded and carved
- 1 serving gluten-free oatmeal of your choice
- 1 Tb roughly chopped almonds
- 1 tsp raisins
- 1 tsp dried cranberries
- 1 tsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice (optional)
- brown sugar (optional)
- Cook oatmeal as directed.
- Once completed, add seeds, nuts, fruit and optional toppings; stir until combined.
- Put oatmeal inside the Pumpkin. Place a bowl underneath the pumpkin’s mouth and watch as your very own nauseous Jack throws up your breakfast.
This makes everyone hungry for more!
Watch with enjoyment while your guests and loved ones nearly toss their own cookies as they eat their breakfast.
Ah, can you smell the sheer satisfaction early in the morning?